Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tool #2

  1. Visit at least 5 blogs of fellow educators and comment to one of their posts. I was happy to comment on three theatre teachers from Stratford and both my band and orchestra director blogs.
  2. It was interesting reading about others ideas and thoughts. It was also nice to get to write a little note of thanks. We forget to do that sometimes and it is important. It was also great seeing what others are up to and how they do things differently. I did not mind sharing thoughts but am aware that sometimes you cannot take things you say in print back.
  3. I visit lots of websites during the course of a day but find that the best one for me is www.schooltheatre.org which provides me support for all that I do in educational theatre.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on Tool #2. I think that you took the better route. I spent a lot of time trying to expand my PLN using Diigo and Google Reader and was frustrated with the process. This is my first comment post and it was a lot less stressful that I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete